What are the websites your students love most?

My new friend Ellen Ullman from Cable in the Classroom magazine wants me to ask the following question for inclusion in their July/August issue... this is your chance to "be a star!"

Just comment here with your answer and I'll pass it along!

What are the most 'popular' websites (that the kids love) that you currently use in your classroom with students? How do you use them? Be sure to state your name, grade or subject(s) you teach, your school name, and city/state and Cable in the Classroom Magazine may publish your response it in their July/August issue.
I love that magazines are tapping the power of the blogosphere as print media and user created content become more entwined. I hope you'll share! I know that I will!

tag: ,

Popular Posts